Snapfon ezONE-C Senior Cell Phone with Big Buttons and Easy to Use: Cell Phones & Accessories by Snapfon
- Senior cell phone features include: speaking keypad, big buttons, enhanced volume and numbers in 28 point font.
- Talk time 3-5 hours, standby 90-120 hours. No accidental dialing with lock/unlock keypad switch
- Is compatible with Pure Talk USA service (SIM card included), AT&T and T-Moblle (not compatible with Verizon or Sprint).
- SOS button is a senior cell phone must, with one touch connection to emergency services and family.
- Quad-band world phone GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz (unlocked)
Senior cell phone that is EASY TO SEE AND EASY TO USE, JUST GOT MORE AFFORDABLE. With the Pure Talk SIM card now included, the opportunity to sign up for one of the most unique, low cost cellular service plans is available. You can choose between our Unlimited Talk & Text plan at 37.95 dollars a month, or our Flex plan which starts at 10 dollars a month. Our PureTalk service operates on the largest GSM cellular network in the country. Our unlocked quad-band GSM world phone still works with both T-Mobile and AT&T services, as well as all other GSM service providers in the USA, Canada, and parts of the world. No other senior cell phone offers a one touch S.O.S. button that can be programmed to call up to 4 emergency numbers. Users also love our speaking keypad function (switchable) that will say each number dialed in a loud clear voice, minimizing wrong numbers and mis-dialed calls. We even added a high intensity L.E.D. flashlight for those times when you need a little light! This is quite simply the easiest senior cell phone you will ever use! Phone features easy to use voicemail and SMS messaging. Color:Dark grey metallic – Medium grey face and bezel, Talk time: 3-5 hours, Standby time: 90-120 hours, SMS memory:100, Phonebook:200, Call record:last 10, Language:English/Spanish, FM Tuner, Vibration/Mute. In the Box: User Manual, Battery, Wall Charger. Snapfon uses GSM frequencies 850/900/1800/1900 MHz and is not compatible with any CDMA carriers such as Verizon or Sprint. If you need more information, please Google us. CAUTION: WE DO NOT RECOMMEND BUYING SNAPFON PRODUCTS FROM ANYONE OTHER THAN SNAPFON.