PortaPow Quad USB Wall Charger with 3 Year Guarantee (European Plug) by PortaPow
- Charge two tablets simultaneously at high speed, or 3 smartphones, or 4 normal phones/smaller devices. Cables not included, European Plug.
- 2.5A (12.5W) of total power, and the ability to output 2.1A from one USB socket. Charge more gadgets simultaneously at a faster rate. Still backwards compatible with devices which charge at a lower current.
- Charges Apple products, micro USB devices and all other devices designed to the charged from a normal USB socket just using a normal USB cable.
- Blue/Purple charging status LEDs let you know when a device has returned to trickle charge mode.
- 3 Year Guarantee, short circuit protection, overcharge & overheat protection and it will switch to trickle charge once your device's battery is full.
European 2 pin Plug
More USB Sockets – Now with 4 USB sockets. Charges two iPads simultaneously at high speed, or 2-3 smartphones, or 4 normal phones/smaller devices, or any combination in between. Cables not included. If the charger is overloaded, for example by connecting 3 iPads, it will blink on/off to let you know.
More Power – Now with 2500mA (12.5W) of total power, and the ability to output 2100mA from one USB socket. In plain English – charge more gadgets at the same time and at a faster rate. Its still backwards compatible with devices which charge at a lower current, the PortaPow will not charge your devices any faster than they were designed for. Note tablets will charge faster with a good quality cable.
Wider compatibility – Now charges Apple products, Raspberry Pi, micro USB devices and all other devices designed to the charged from a USB socket just using a normal USB Cable. The Samsung Galaxy Tab / Note 10.1 do not follow the standard USB specification so will not charge using the supplied cable. Search for B009ZQKMDA for a solution. iPads may need an iOS update if they are on an old version. The Asus Transformer will not charge from a standard USB socket.
Colour Changing LEDs – The LEDs will change from blue to purple when a device is being charged, and back to blue when they are no longer drawing power. The charger shows that some devices actually continue to charge for some time ever after displaying 100% on screen, and shows when the device's battery is truly fully charged. The charger has short circuit protection, and it will switch to trickle charge once your device's battery is full.
3 years from date of purchase